Terrence J. Kilgallen
- Practicing good, solid, knowledgeable real estate sales everyday.
- Other real estate agents have commented, if they were buying or selling real estate they would want Terry Kilgallen representing them.
- One of the most experienced real estate agents in central New Jersey – licensed broker or broker-salesperson for over 40 years.
- A top agent throughout his career in real estate & successful manager for the two of the largest real estate companies in New Jersey, and now the Broker-Owner of Terry Kilgallen 1% Realty, dedicated to saving you substantially on listing commissions*.
- Voted in 2001 as One of the best real estate agents in Central Jersey, an award based on Courier-News reader survey.
- Peace Corps volunteer 1988-1990, construction advisor then Ministry of Education project director for construction of schools in Botswana, Africa 1990-1993.
- Competent, conscientious, knowledgeable, hardworking, loyal.
Terry can represent you as either a Sellers Agent or a Buyers Agent. As a sellers agent he is totally committed to obtaining the highest price and best terms and conditions for the seller while you enjoy substantially low listing fees. As a buyers agent he is equally relentless in his quest to obtain the lowest price and best terms and conditions for the buyer. In either case you can be sure of Terry’s loyalty and commitment to you and your interests.
Let Terry help you in your real estate matters.
*In New Jersey commissions are negotiable.