Don't Spend More Than Necessary to Sell Your Home In This Market
Terrence J. Kilgallen
- It is a Sellers' Market so if your home is going to sell quickly why pay a top dollar commission to an agency for very little work. Plus, when listing your home for sale Get More Than You Pay For - Call me for my just completed Sellers Checklist. Full of useful information.
- Practicing good, solid, knowledgeable real estate sales everyday.
- Other real estate agents have commented, if they were buying or selling real estate they would want Terry Kilgallen representing them.
- One of the most experienced real estate agents in central New Jersey – licensed broker or broker-salesperson for over 40 years.
- A top agent throughout his career in real estate & successful manager for two of the largest real estate companies in New Jersey, and now the Broker-Owner of Terry Kilgallen 1% Realty, dedicated to saving you substantially on listing commissions*.
- Voted in 2001 as One of the best real estate agents in Central Jersey, an award based on Courier-News reader survey.
- Peace Corps volunteer 1988-1990 as a construction advisor then Ministry of Education project director for construction of schools, both positions in Botswana, Africa 1990-1993. Spent two Decembers (2012 and 2013) in Kolkata, India as a volunteer helping physically and mentally challenged men.
- Competent, conscientious, knowledgeable, hardworking, loyal, Terry can represent you as either a Sellers Agent or a Buyers Agent. As a sellers agent he is totally committed to obtaining the highest price and best terms and conditions for you, the seller while you enjoy substantially low listing fees. As a buyers agent he is equally relentless in his quest to obtain the lowest price and best terms and conditions for you, the buyer. In either case you can be sure of Terry’s loyalty and commitment to you and your interests.
Let Terry help you in your real estate matters.
*In New Jersey commissions are negotiable.